Multi-Point Inspection Service
Recommended Every Service
Bring your vehicle in for a Multi-Point Inspection at NO CHARGE. From inspecting belts and hoses to checking tire pressure and battery terminals, our Volkswagen Certified Technicians will make sure your Volkswagen is in great shape.Disclaimer
Get Your Complimentary Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection at Karen Radley Volkswagen
Located near you in Woodbridge, Virginia, our certified technicians at Karen Radley will conduct a complimentary multi-point inspection on your Volkswagen car or SUV. We will check to see if your VW is running at optimal performance. We’ll let you know if there is preventative maintenance that should be completed soon, as well as whether particular repairs may be needed. Whether you think there may be an issue under your hood, or you just want the peace-of-mind knowing your vehicle is operating correctly, we can let you know so you can keep up with any needed maintenance.
Save on Maintenance and Repairs Today! Service & Parts Specials
Identify Problems Before They Get Worse
A multi-point inspection can shed light on minor maintenance necessary to keep your VW operating properly before it escalates into costly and time-consuming repairs. Our certified technicians will thoroughly examine your vehicle’s components so you can rest assured that your investment is both reliable and safe to drive. If issues are identified, we can complete the repairs as well, using genuine OEM parts from Volkswagen, specifically made to fit your particular model. Our technicians are trained to service Volkswagens like yours, using procedures recommended by the manufacturer.
What Can I Expect from a Multi-Point Inspection?
Our certified technicians at Karen Radley Volkswagen will check and test the following components:
- Engine Oil - We will check your oil for contamination and appropriate fluid levels.
- Battery - We will check the condition of your battery and the connections, for any potential issues or leaks. We’ll also test your battery for the remaining life.
- Brakes - We will examine your brake rotors and brake pads. They will be checked for wear and tear, damage, and thickness of your brake pads.
- Tires - We will check your tires for any damage, uneven wear, and optimal pressure.
- Suspension - We will inspect your struts, shocks, and suspension for damage and performance.
- Fluids - We’ll ensure the various fluids designed to circulate within your Volkswagen are free of contamination and at the appropriate levels. This includes brake, transmission, and power steering fluids.
- Other Components - We’ll look over the other various components within your vehicle, such as air filters, windshield wiper blades, belts, and hoses. They will be checked for potential damage or degradation, as well as functionality.
Schedule an Appointment Today for Your Volkswagen at Karen Radley in Woodbridge
Looking for Volkswagen services in and around the Woodbridge, Virginia area? Worried that something may be leaking, or experiencing abnormal odors when driving? Book an appointment today using our online scheduling system and our certified technicians will give your VW the thorough checkup it needs. With no requirement to purchase additional services, we’ll simply highlight any preventative maintenance and/or repairs that you may want to have completed immediately or in the near future, to keep your vehicle operating at peak performance and safety. If you live in Dale City, Lorton, Newington, or Montclair, the short drive will be more than worth it as you enjoy our kid’s play area, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and our courtesy transportation shuttle. At Karen Radley Volkswagen we don’t disappoint.
Karen Radley Volkswagen Service Department Amenities
- Genuine OEM Parts
- Complimentary Uber / Lyft Services
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Saturday Service Hours
- Flat Screen TVs
- Vending Machines
- Certified Technicians