2022 Volkswagen Arteon Safety Rating
Imagine cruising around in a vehicle that is not only appealing to the eyes but also incredibly dependable. That’s a pleasant sight to sore eyes, right? If you are pursuing such a vehicle, you should learn about the 2022 Volkswagen Arteon. Volkswagen’s flagship vehicle, Arteon, has amassed a vast fleet of happy customers over the years and continues to grow strong in its segment. Thanks to its fluid engine performance, safety features, and convenience quotient, the 2022 Volkswagen Arteon ranks amongst the best performers in the sedan segment. At Karen Radley Volkswagen in Woodbridge, VA, we have developed this blog focusing on the safety rating of the 2022 Volkswagen Arteon. You can visit our dealership to test drive the 2022 Volkswagen Arteon.
The 2022 Volkswagen Arteon starts at $40,750 and comes with a 2.0L TSI® turbocharged engine paired with a seven-speed DSG® automatic transmission with Tiptronic® and Sport mode. Power output ratings of the 2022 Volkswagen Arteon read 300 horsepower and 295 pound-feet torque.
Safety Elements in the New VW Arteon
Both NHTSA and IIHS have lauded the 2022 Volkswagen Arteon with excellent safety ratings. Safety elements in the vehicle include:
- Rear View Camera – The rearview camera system of the 2022 Arteon helps the driver immensely while backing up or parking.
- Safety Cage – The crumple zones in the front and rear ends of the vehicle absorb energy at the time of impact or crash.
- Intelligent Crash Response System – At the time of crash, the latest ICRS system automatically deploys airbags, activates hazard lights, unlocks doors, and turns off the fuel pump.
- Automatic Post-Collision Braking System – The post-collision braking system in the vehicle automatically applies brakes at the time of collisions and reduces further damage.
- Stability-Enhancing Systems – Stability-enhancing systems, including Electronic Brake-Distribution System and Electronic Stability Control system, bolster the stability of the 2022 Volkswagen Arteon on the road and make the journey highly safe for you.
More from Karen Radley VW
Tags: 2022 Volkswagen Arteon