Volkswagen Battery Service in Woodbridge, VA
Volkswagen owners that need a new battery or battery maintenance can trust us for certified Volkswagen quality. Original equipment batteries are on hand at the parts department, and we complete battery maintenance to certified Volkswagen standards at the service department. Our certified technicians thoroughly understand the Volkswagen electrical system and battery maintenance. Customers interested in cutting the cost of certified Volkswagen quality give service advisors regularly updated specials at Karen Radley Volkswagen.
Auto Batteries and Routine Inspections
The primary benefit of routine battery inspections is replacing old batteries before they fail and immobilize your vehicle. We help customers get battery inspections when we perform complimentary multi-point inspections with other services; getting routine battery inspections is as easy as choosing us for oil changes, tire rotations, and repairs.
- Battery Replacement - We provide flexible and convenient battery replacement service for customers whose old battery failed the inspection or customers at the Service Xpress lane that arrive without appointments. Battery replacement involves installing a brand new Volkswagen OEM battery while inspecting the charging system’s terminal to ensure a sturdy connection.
- Terminal Cleaning - The battery terminals can sustain a buildup of corrosion that makes the connections looser; we can clean the terminals and tighten the cables.
- Battery Inspection with Electrical Testing - Certified Volkswagen battery inspections include a condition evaluation and electrical testing. The certified technician starts with a visual assessment looking for case deformities, corrosion, and leaking fluid. We perform a two-part electrical test to measure the battery’s cold-cranking amperes and reserve voltage using a voltmeter. Batteries with physical defects or poor electrical performance are referred to an immediate replacement service.
Batteries are one of the most popular replacement parts because they only last for two to four years. Whether you need to install a new battery at your home garage or as a customer at the Service Xpress lane. Battery replacement customers can always trust us when they need a top-quality genuine OEM battery backed by a warranty. Customers can order a new battery by submitting the parts ordering form online or calling the parts department to speak with a helpful advisor when open.
Get Battery Service at Karen Radley Volkswagen in Woodbridge, VA
While some customers simply drop by the Service Xpress lane for battery maintenance without appointments, others prefer to book appointments at the online service scheduler or by calling the service department. Customers that need battery maintenance on the weekend should consider our extended Saturday service hours available.
Complimentary Karen Radley Volkswagen Amenities
Don’t settle for anything less than the best for your Volkswagen; Karen Radley Volkswagen is your VW service provider of choice with certified service technicians, genuine OEM parts, and monthly service specials. Visit our online service scheduler, or contact our service department, to book your next appointment, and enjoy unbeatable customer amenities such as courtesy loaner vehicles and Wi-Fi in our waiting area.
- Rental Cars Available
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Home / Office Pick-up & Delivery
- Genuine OEM Parts
- Complimentary Uber / Lyft Services
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Saturday Service Hours
- Flat Screen TVs
- Vending Machines
- Certified Technicians